I have been tattooing since 2002, and during this time, I have answered my share of tattoo questions. These are some of the most important questions we get asked. Please take a few minutes to read these. It will help you better prepare for your upcoming appointment.
Non-Refundable Booking Fee
- Will be used towards the price of your tattoo
- If your tattoo will take more than one session the booking fee will come off of the price of the final sitting
- Booking fees are nonrefundable
- If you do not show up for your appointment, or do not give one week notice that you need to reschedule, or if you are more than 15 minutes late your booking fee could be forfeited. You will have to provide another to reschedule your appointment. In cases of repeat offenders you may be charged a larger booking fee next time
- Please be sure when scheduling that your appointment date doesn’t interfere with any family vacations or events that you may have forgotten about.
- Re-scheduling an appointment should only be used in case of an emergency, or for reasons that are completely out of your hands. Even with as much as a week's notice, it’s sometimes difficult to fill spots when people cancel or reschedule
- If you re-schedule more than once you may be required to provide an additional booking fee on top of the one that you already have.
- Please do not show up more than 10 minutes early for your appointment. The shop is very small. Having clients overlap their appointments means there are too many people in the lobby. Also, just having someone standing there waiting on us makes us feel rushed and it's difficult to focus on the client we are currently working on.
- If you plan to do any strenuous or abnormal activities following the first few weeks of your tattoo, please consult us first. We have excellent advice to give you and can help you protect your tattoo.
- Wear sunscreen. If it’s summertime and you’re going to be outside or even sometimes just driving in the car, sunburn is always a possibility. I am unable to tattoo skin that is sunburned. If you show up with a sunburn you will need to reschedule. It’s very important that you protect your skin.
- Exfoliate and moisturize. This will help prepare your skin to be tattooed it will make my job easier it will allow the tattoo to heal better and look nicer overall once it is healed.
- Please shower before you come in. You may think we don’t have to say this, but you would be surprised! The area should be clean and we always appreciate it if you don’t smell like you just crawled out of a dumpster (haha) Also, please don’t douse yourself self in perfume or cologne before you come in.
- Eat an hour before your appointment time. When you get tattooed, you will typically get an adrenaline rush. Once that rush is over your blood sugar drops and if you haven’t eaten, you will most definitely get dizzy, sick, or pass out. We keep lollipops and candy on hand in case of these situations but it’s always best to prepare yourself by eating something small before you come in. Having a drink on hand is also helpful. If you have a history of fainting or getting sick when having blood drawn or getting shots, that is something you should let us know prior to getting tattooed so we can look for the signs. This is a pretty normal occurrence so we are very experienced in handling it. Not telling us that you’re feeling bad, will not make it go away, it will just make it worse. So if, at any time during the tattooing process you start feeling weird, tell us.
- We don’t allow children at the tattoo shop. If you have children, you will have to make arrangements for them.
- PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY TYPE OF NUMBING CREAMS! WE WILL HAVE TO RESCHEDULE YOU
- You will need a State issued photo ID in order to get tattooed.
- WE WILL NO LONGER BE TATTOOING ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18.
- Please wear appropriate clothing. Loose-fitting, stretchy clothing is best for areas that are harder to reach. Consider wearing a button down shirt for turning it around to reach areas on the back, tube tops are great for chest pieces.
- For longer appointments feel free to bring comfort items like asmall pillow, or small blanket, headphones and music, a book.
- Post-Appointment Please follow the instructipns you are given only, and contact us with any questions.
- Keep your tattoo out of the sun, no tanning beds or direct sunlight for at least two weeks. After that, use SPF 50+ to keep the sun from fading your tattoo..
- No Soaking. No swimming, baths, or hot-tubs for the first two weeks. Showers are fine, just don't submerge your tattoo.
- Please do not take advice from your friends. We have years of experience and knowledge about our profession.
- If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to call or text 717-451-6524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If at any time, you are concerned of infection please contact your doctor